Elli

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Card Challenge#1 ~ Let's Scrap Sketches

I haven't always been much of a card maker, but as time goes by, I have really learned to love & enjoy the craft of creating special cards.  I especially enjoy finding interesting quotes and sentiments to use on my cards.  One of my favourite things to do, is write it in my own handwriting, but sometimes using a ready made tag, chipboard or sticker, can be just as special.

Chriss' Card Challenge #1 back at Let's Scrap Sketches caught my eye right away, so I decided to make this card with some scraps I had on my table.   I used Sketch #4-24-13.



The following items should be included, which has all been used on my card:

3 patterned papers
1 Sentiment
1 image
2 buttons
Some twine.

And this is my card I created for this Challenge:



Thanks for an awesome challenge Chriss, I really enjoyed playing along!

Hugs
Erica




6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card you made Erica!!! Lucky the person who gets it. Great papers and that sentiment is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such an elegant card Erica. Quite muted for your style too which is always so vibrant and colourful and I really like it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sentiment!!! I love your card - especially the blank music score paper!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Erica! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for winning at Lets Scrap!

    ReplyDelete