Elli

Thursday 1 October 2015

*Artistry* ~ Let's Scrap Sketch 10-1-15

Well, Hello there My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends!

It is so nice to see you again!

I'm so sorry that my blog post has been a bit "late" today, after the reveal on the Let's Scrap blog...
we have been out doing our last minute shopping for my DD#1's Matric Dance tomorrow night...
so there are MUCH excitement going on in our house at the moment!!   :-D

This week I would like to share with you my Design Team layout for the Let's Scrap Sketch #10-1-15... *Artistry*.

As any Mom, I think my kids are BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND all the WONDERFUL things they can be, so I am no different!!!  My DD#1 just looked so beautiful to me in these natural and spontaneous photos, we went out for the day and she decided to wear red lipstick and she looked AMAZING and so PERFECT!!  And yet again, I realized how blessed I am to be her Mom and what a FANTASTIC Artist God is for "designing" our beautiful children and blessing us with them. ♥♥♥




 *Artistry*

 I used the Bo Bunny range: Star-Crossed.  It was totally perfect for the idea I had.




And here is some close ups of the layout...

I used thick white porous cardstock to make the stars by applying some red and black Distress Inks onto my craft sheet, spraying it with water and then putting the paper onto the ink without "rubbing".  After it has dried, I used some silver ink to spray over it.

I also used silver Stickles for the stars on the circles.



I do believe that it is VERY VERY important to use your own handwriting, so that one day, this very special handwriting, belonging to only one person in the whole wide world,
can be remembered forever.

I still have a few things with my Dear Grandmother Jopie's handwriting on and imagine her fingers holding the pen and writing the way only she could.
How special is that???

 

 Thank you so much for looking & I surely hope you visit again soon!!

The fabulous Let's Scrap Sketches are published every 1st and 15th of the month,
so do come and play with us,
there are some FANTASTIC prizes up for grabs from our awesome sponsors!


Have a Great Day!!

Hugs

*~Erica~*












4 comments:

  1. Stunning, loving the star spray and the autumn hues. Wonderful photos too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire, it is always so great to see you here, thank you for your support and lovely compliments!! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful layout, and your use of details is perfect! :) I love the golden sprigs and the title work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is gorgeous and I love the papers you used to highlight her pictures. Just a beautiful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete