Elli

Thursday 1 October 2015

*~Feeling Sketchy #130~* Celebration

Good Morning My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends!

I am so very happy to say that I have been chosen to be part of the Feeling Sketchy Design Team!! I am quite new to being on a Card Design Team and am very excited to broaden my horizons and have this FANTASTIC opportunity to be part of this wonderful team!!

 Thank you Cathy van de Bruinhorst & Valerie Thorpe!

I would also like to say congratulations to my fellow DT Members, I am so looking forward to working with you and enjoying your beautiful creations!




So today is our very first day on the DT and this is my first card designed for the term!

Here is the fabulous Feeling Sketchy DT sketch we had the opportunity to work with designed by the ever so talented Michelle van Wyk...





 My card:

*Celebration*



From a few different angles...







 

 



And some close ups...



 




 


From the back...






 Thank you so much for looking, I surely hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating this card with much LOVE!!

Remember to join us at Feeling Sketchy and play along with this amazing sketch!


Have a Wonderful Day!! ♥


*~Hugs~*

Erica

1 comment:

  1. WoW Erica, what a fantastic card you made :-)) I like the different style.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete