Elli

Monday 19 October 2015

*~Let's Scrap - World Card Making Special Challenge!!~*

And Hi there Again My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends!

This is my second mixed media card for the day... boy did I have a ball creating these two cards!?!  I just want to do this again and again and again and again... Well, you get the idea... I LOVE doing THIS!!!
This card is for the World Card Making Special Challenge back at our other very cool blog Let's Scrap.

We are using some color inspiration and not a sketch this time...
Love the idea and love the freedom that goes with it too! ;-)

These are the awesome colors to inspire you...



My mixed media card, yet again enjoyed myself tremendously with all the gesso, mists, stenciling, stamping, flowers & beautiful colors to play around with!


Some close ups...















So don't forget to hop on over to Let's Scrap Sketches for some awesomness, other than this challenge, we have some BEAUTIFUL sketches for you to use for making your memories last forever.  We are also running a Card Challenge back at our sister blog Feeling Sketchy, do come and join us, it would be lovely to see you there too!
Well, thank you so much for visiting me here on my blog and I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed creating it with love.
Have a Beautiful Day!

Hugs

*~Erica~*

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ada, much appreciated!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible card Erica... I love all the little eye candy you have on there! Just beautiful!! Thanks for playing with the card challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete