Elli

Wednesday 25 November 2015

*~CSI Case File #182~* *ONLY KINDNESS MATTERS*

Helllloooooooeeee there my Dear Arty Scrappy Friends!

It is a beautiful Summer's Day here in South Africa and a little windy today, so we surely hope for a lovely Highveld afternoon storm!

Today I would like to share with you my layout created for the CSI Case File #182 called
"Only Kindness Matters".

This is the Case File from CSI...






*Only Kindness Matters*




 How I solved the case:


THE SCHEME ~ I used all  5 colours
  • Carnation pink
  • Bright White
  • Grass Green
  • Light Lime Green
  • Somewhere between magenta and grape purple

EVIDENCE ~ I chose the following as clues
  • Gingham & Grid Pattern ~ in the form of a small stencil with Texture Paste
  • Circles
  • Leaves
  • An old book page
  • Mouse or other animal ~ I used a bird
  • Scallop border
  • Wet medium ~ Texture Paint, Mists, Distress Inks
  • White background ~ My photo was matted with white cardstock.

TESTIMONY ~ I chose these clues

  • Topic: Document an act of kindness ~ "Only Kindness Matters"
  • Presentation:  Write in a swirly shape, like the vines ~ Title is written in swirly letters.
  • Inspiration Words: kindness, giving, sweet.

With some close ups...













Thank you so much for visiting my blog and don't forget to follow!

Have a Lovely Wednesday & Week!


Hugs


*~Erica ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment