Elli

Sunday 1 November 2015

Let's Scrap Sketch 11-1-15 ~ *Par-Tea*

Good Morning My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends, I hope you are doing well?


I would like to share with you my Design Team layout for the Let's Scrap Sketch #11-1-15 called *Par-Tea*.  This was such a special day for my, my birthday this year.  I had a lovely little get together with 2 of my friends and my cousin and all our cute kids {all girls!}.  It was very special to me and a day dear to my heart I will not forget anytime soon.

This is the awesome sketch we got to work with by Michelle van Wyk...




*Par-Tea*



 
The sun has been playing tricks on me... must have taken 100 pics of this layout, everywhere I could think of and the light on the white hat just wouldn't work out... ;-P 

Here is some close ups...

 



For the threaded ribbon, I used some white seam binding ribbon which I colored with Tim Holtz Distress inks.



I crocheted my own tunic I had on that day and decided to crochet a flower and edging from the same yarn for the layout, which makes it pretty special to me.
Just my kind of thing. ♥




As you can see on my journaling, we had a "proper" High Tea!
Had so much nice things to eat, I am sure everyone could only eat again the next day!? 


I crocheted two edgings, this is one of them...


The crochet flower from closer up...

The other edging...

The black title looked great, but once I started taking pics, it could not be seen so well, luckily I did not glue it down with Tombo and quickly took it off and lightly painted some white Gesso over the paper to make the letters stand out more. 



I hope you enjoyed visiting as much as I enjoy having you here!

Be sure to hop on over to Let's Scrap and play along with us,
I can't wait to see what you create!

Have a Great Day!

Hugs

*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment