Elli

Monday 14 December 2015

*~Feeling Sketchy #135~* *Have a Holly Jolly Holiday*

***MERRY CHRISTMAS***

AND Welcome My Dear Arty Scrappy & Cardmaking Friends!

Today I would like to share with you a Design Team card I created with the Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #135 which went live today 12-15-15...




 I decided to create a cheery Christmas layout instead of a card this time... but it's such a special sketch that I would like to create a card as well.

*Have a Holly Jolly Christmas*

The cute pic rather goes with this title as my youngest DD#1 is such a funny bunny and is always playing jokes, especially when she was smaller.  Here she is laughing with her Daddy and putting the Christmas hat in front of his face!  Such super special times!! ♥







Some close ups...







Thank you for looking, please follow my blog for more {as you can be certain there will be much more the following months to come!} and I surely hope to see you here again soon!


Please do hop on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog and come and join in all the fun!



Have a Gorgeous Day!!

Hugs


*~Erica~*



No comments:

Post a Comment