Elli

Friday 1 January 2016

*~Feeling Sketchy #136~* *Hugs*

***HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR***

My Dear Arty Scrappy & Cardmaking Friends!!

 May 2016 be everything you have ever dreamt of and may you & 
family be blessed beyond measure!!

What a wonderful day to post this card...


 This is this weeks Design Team card I created with the Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #136 which went live today 1-1-16...
I must say, I LOVE this card...
I used Marion Smith's beautiful collection Motley,
which I bought a whole stack of and can't get enough of making pretty things with!!
As you can see, I fussy cut the flowers.
I used Sticklers for a glitter effect and washy tape for the flags.

This is our gorgeous sketch...




And my Card:


*Hugs*

 


Thank you so much for visiting, it is always lovely to see you!!
Please remember to leave some love! :-)

Have a Beautiful & Fun Filled New Year's Day &
Enjoy Every Moment with Your Loved Ones!!



Hugs


*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment