Elli

Friday 1 January 2016

Let's Scrap Sketch 1-1-16 ~ *Wishes & Dreams*

Well, Hello there My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends, it is so great to see you again!

So today is the first day of a brand new year...
I surely hope that all your scrapping dreams come true in 2016!!
Today I want to share with you my Design Team layout for the Let's Scrap Sketch #1-1-16...
*Wishes & Dreams*.


This is the fantastic sketch we got to work with...

This is my layout:


*Wishes & Dreams*




 These papers are super busy and super awesome!!

I decided to use black & white photographs with only the one color splurge of blue in the left photo... I did some blue splatters only on the right side of the layout to pick up on the blue in the photo.


And herewith some close ups...
'


The title and the bird are die cuts on which I used Tim Holtz' Distress Inks, I also applied some clear crackle paint and mists to give it a rusty look.






Thank you so much for visiting, it is always lovely to see you! :-)

Have an Absolutely Awesome New Year's Day &
All the Best for 2016!!



Hugs


*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment